With the EC-3H Holter recorder you can make 1, 2, 3 channel recordings depending on the recorder and patient cable type being used. The Cardiospy analysis software provides ECG records of excellent quality. The effective automatic evaluation and editing functions provide evaluations with nearly 100% precision in the shortest possible time. The program performs rhythm analysis, ST, QT, AF, time and frequency based HRV, and it calculates HRT and uVTWA parameters as well. Our software is highly user-friendly: it offers a wide range of report editing and printing options, it is suitable for network usage, and provides a wide range of languages to choose from.
- Recording duration: 24, 48, 72 hours
- PC connection: Bluetooth, USB
- Sampling rate: 128, 256, 512, 1024 Hz
- Recording rate: 128, 256, 512, 1024 Hz
- ADC resolution: 16 bit
- Dynamic range: +/- 20 mV
- Power supply: 1 X 1.2 V AAA
- Size: 67,5 X 53 X 18,5 mm
- Weight: 50 g
- Full-disclosure ambulatory ECG records
- 1 or 2 independent channels
- Compact size, lightweight, graphic LCD display
- Wireless (Bluetooth) communication with PC
- Pacemaker channel and analysis
- Patient event button
- Integrated 3D accelerometer
- Effective noise, muscle and baseline filters
- Quick and effective automatic analysis
- Color coded graphs and tables
- HR and ST trends
- calculates ST, QT, AF, HRV, HRT, uVTWA
- Various editing and printing functions
- Network and web-based usage possible
Cardiospy® Holter Software features
- Fast record analysis
- Simple, user friendly software with multiple functions
- Precise QRS classification and rhythm analysis
- QRS template classification
- Arrhythmia analysis, arrhythmia overview
- Colour coded graphs
- ST level and slope analysis
- QT analysis
- Heart Rate Variability analysis (Time and frequency domain)
- Heart Rate Turbulence analysis
- Atrial Fibrillation analysis
- Microvolt T alternans
- Pacemaker analysis
- BP record analysis using multiple computed parameters and graphs
- Various Holter reports
- Local, network operation
- Export, import functions
Quick-check before recording starts
As the recording starts, we can immediately check electrode-skin contact and the quality of ECG signals in the software.
ECG signal filtering to improve signal quality
Using an effective digital filtering technology, there is practically no baseline movement. The smoothing filter removes muscle and network noise components from the signals without distorting QRS complexes.
Saving time with automatic noise detection
There is no need to view or analyse the record more than once to exclude noisy channels or noisy sections from the analysis. The software automatically excludes the noisy sections, saving a significant amount of time.
Channel-selective QRS detection to reduce the number of lost intervals
Due to channel-selective QRS detection, the number of lost intervals will be reduced. In case of multichannel records the QRS detector can select one or more ECG channels for beat detection.
Effective template for high precision in results
It allows for a fast and effective way to check and, if need be, modify QRS types and form classifications. This solution enables a holter record to be evaluated in an average of 5-10 minutes.
*The manufacturer maintains the right to change at any time.